TERMS AND CONDITIONS – SolaX Power Loyalty Scheme
SOLAX POWER LOYALTY SCHEME
The SolaX Loyalty Scheme is promoted and operated by Sun Storage Ltd t/a SolaX Power Europe.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions which apply to your membership of the SolaX Loyalty Scheme and the allocation of SolaX Loyalty Points upon registrations made using your loyalty scheme account. ‘account’.
The Scheme enables you to earn loyalty points from SolaX Power Europe when purchasing our products from either SolaX Power Europe or a third party and then registering this on the Loyalty Scheme Website. The overall price paid remains the same whether you participate in the Scheme or not.
1. The Scheme is promoted by SolaX Power Europe (‘we’) and is available to all persons who submit a completed application form and are accepted for an account or to whom we make the Scheme available.
2. The scheme is only available to accounts with a UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man (IoM) or BFPO address.
3. Membership of the scheme is entirely at our discretion, and accordingly, we reserve the right to refuse any applications.
SOLAX LOYALTY POINTS
4. SolaX Loyalty points will be allocated at the following rate:
a. For purchases made in the UK, Channel Islands or IoM and registered on the Loyalty Scheme website.
b. Registrations must have already been registered for warranty on the SolaX Power main site.
c. No points will be allocated for registrations outside of the UK, Channel Islands or IoM.
5. SolaX Loyalty points cannot be redeemed for cash or credit with SolaX Power Europe or a third party. Points cannot be transferred from one person or Account to another unless specifically notified and agreed by us.
6. We may from time to time offer you SolaX Loyalty Scheme bonus points for specific promotions, subject to availability, but you will always be advised of the bonus points when the offer is made.
10. If a SolaX Loyalty Scheme product is obtained solely using SolaX Loyalty points any refund will be given in credit vouchers. No cash refunds will be given in these circumstances. Where applicable, credit vouchers will be refunded to equal the value of SolaX Loyalty Points originally tendered.
11. If you change your mind about a product purchased using your Account, you should present your original order with the returned goods so that any SolaX Loyalty points awarded for the original sale can be refunded the Account.
12. Your membership of the SolaX Loyalty Scheme starts when your Account is opened, or when we determine the Scheme is available to you and ends when your Account is closed or when we determine that the Scheme is no longer in operation. This Scheme is operated by Sun Storage Ltd T/A SolaX Power Europe.
13. All products featured in the reward mailings are subject to availability.
14. We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel the Scheme at any time giving Account holders seven days’ notice in writing.
15. We reserve the right to change or amend the Terms and Conditions of the Scheme. Any changes will be notified by email.
16. A copy of the latest terms and conditions of the Scheme can be obtained from Sun Storage Ltd T/A SolaX Power Europe, Unit 10, Eastboro Fields, Hemdale Business Park, CV11 6GL.
SolaX Loyalty Scheme data policy
I understand that membership of the SolaX Loyalty Scheme will mean that the transactional data on my Account may be used for the purposes of analysis and so that specific SolaX Loyalty offers may be made to me. I may opt out of receiving SolaX Loyalty Scheme communications at any time by contacting 02476 586 998 and I acknowledge that this will result in my membership of the SolaX Loyalty Scheme ending. Sun Storage Ltd T/A SolaX Power Europe Registered office: Unit 10, Eastboro Fields, Hemdale Business Park, CV11 6GL. Registered No. 09712120 (England and Wales).
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.